Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tissue Boxes


Today I am sharing a really addictive project, so beware LOL!!
I learned it at my friend Darlene's house last week, she is such
an enabler !!! If you want the directions for it go to
 Splitcoast Stampers and look for "Tissue Box Cover"
Well on to my project now. I made two of these tissue
 box covers and plan on making lots more, ya know its
 an addiction, what can I say LOL !!!
 Thanks Darlene !!!!!







The first one I used SU cardstock, DP from The Paper Studio,
and the stamp is Hero Arts.
I used my Provo Craft die, black Stickles, black pearls and
 a gold Pilot marker. The Images are from Magenta's Crafty Individuals.

The second box I used SU cardstock, the DP is unknown.
The images are from Crafty Secrets. My Martha Stewart
 punch was used for the lace. Spellbinders nesties were
 used for the opening in the top. Well there you have it
 my projects for today. Hope you get the directions
and give it a try, I am sure you will love it!

Hugs
Lana

2 comments:

  1. Your tissue boxes look fabulous!!! I'm glad you are enjoying making them as much as I have. (I like to share my addictions, LOL) Happy Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right!! Just looking at them is addictive. Lalalalalalalaaaaaa1 I have to clean house and not do this. LOLOL They are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete