Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Showcased !!

WOW I am sooo excited !!!
 One of my projects was chosen to be showcased on the
Melissa Frances site today !!! You need to go see her
blog, she has so many wonderful creations there it's awesome.
I really love the products she makes, I have numerous
items of hers and have plans to use more of them
when I get back to repurposing more of my treasures!! 
Go check it out and see for yourself!!!
Thanks for listening to me toot my own horn LOL LOL

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, ours was.
Hugs
Lana

2 comments:

  1. You have EVERY RIGHT to toot your own horn! Your creation that was showcased is AMAZING and GORGEOUS and deserves all the attention it is getting! WELL DONE my friend ... keep up the AWESOME repurposing ... you are a master at it!! CONGRATS!! I am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lana. I saw your project and it is really so feminine and pretty! Lovely! I am not surprised you are there!!

    ReplyDelete