Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Camera News

Hello my friends!!
I am so sorry its been so long since I have posted any
craft projects. I have two excuses, ahem, I mean reasons LOL
First one is I have had to take it easy due to neck problems
 again which is getting a bit better.
Second reason is my camera died, for good this time!
 I finally got a new Camera YAY!!!
BUT
I am having problems figuring out how to use it LOL.
So please bear with me I will be back on here
as soon as I can.

So with that said, Have a Happy Week!
Hugs
Lana

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now Lana and that you enjoy playing with your new camera. Have fun! Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lana. Just missing you and wanted to stop by and say "hi". Hope your neck is feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete