Thursday, June 14, 2012

Clock Challenge

Hello Friends,

It's time for another Challenge reveal!
Darlene and I have been at it again , if your
new to my blog here is what we do.
My friend Darlene and I go shopping together
at Goodwill and get two of the same items or nearly
the same and then we challenge each other to
 repurpose it in some way, then we surprise each
other and reveal it on our blogs on the same day.
You can click on Darlene's name to go to her
 blog to see what she has done with her project.


Here is a before picture of my project, its an old plastic clock.


Here is what it looks like now!





If you look in the center the purple butterfly it is attached
 to the clock mechanism and moves around as if it is flying
granted its in circles but it is moving all the time
 just like the second hand of a clock.
Wow was that tricky to do!!! But it looks fabulous in real life
 as it's floating around! Way cool challenge again,
 Thank you Darlene it's been alot of fun !!!

 You should go check out Darlene's to see what she has done
with her clock, I am going there now to see for
 myself, the suspense is killing me LOL LOL.
 Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and God bless you all.
Lana

                                                  Entering this in the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Hi i just had to pop over from Darlenes to have a look at your challenges...and wow stunning superb creation loving the lilacs and the flowers...well done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lana, I too have just popped over after visiting Darlene and your clock is Fantastic. I just love Lilac flowers and I wishI could buy some in Scotland. Its with great pleasure that I came to visit and I look forward to your next project. I am now your latest follower. Enjoy your Day. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lana...it's beautiful. You have such vision. I don't know how you and Mom do it. Two VERY talented ladies. I bet these challenges are fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOO HOO!!! This is FABULOUS and in my favorite color too!! Hmmmm let's see, is there somewhere in my house that this clock would fit? LOL!! Just BEAUTIFUL my friend and I can't wait to see it IRL ... what a clever idea to have the butterfly actually fly around ... you are SO TALENTED!!! Well done and great fun ... thanks so much for doing this with me ... I love seeing your vision come to life.
    See you at 2 pm ... can't wait to see this beauty in person! Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "clock" turned out beautifully, Lana! I love the butterfly flittering around - so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic make-over this is Lana, love the purple colours and the gorgeous flower arrangements, a truly awesome job! Well done! Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. a huge transformation and such pretty colours - it looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is so beautiful! Love all the soft purples. Wish we could see the butterfly in motion! It sounds so cool! You gals are so talented!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great challenge. Love the transformation and the butterfly like that. It must look fab in real!! Thanks for joining our challenge here at Southern Girls. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lana, as always, absolutely gorgeous artwork! It IS breathtaking IRL, ladies. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete