Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guest Designer Follow up

Hello Stampers!!

Hope your all enjoying good weather today, it's been
 fabulous here in NE Ohio today, sunny and around 50.
Finally LOL LOL, but it's not to last,tomorrow is to
 be in the lower 40's then 30's again!
 BUT spring will be here soon!!!!

Today I wanted to share what I did for the inside
 of my card that I did for Joan's JustRite Blog Hop,
( see posting below for more info.)
Since I did use one non JustRite stamp for the inside I
couldn't show it on the blog, but felt it was okay to
 now. I did use the JustRite flower stamp and part of
 the word one that was used on the front. I used it
with a stamp from The Stamp Barn. Again the pictures do
 not show well all the distressing and layers or even
the rhinestones, but you get the idea at least.
The size of the card is 6 inches by 7 inches.
The ribbon is the actual "fold" that holds it all together.



Well I have to get busy on a big project I am doing for my
Doctor I go to, that is expecting a baby in May. It is taking
me forever, hence this posting today and not something totally
 new LOL. At the rate I am going with it, the baby will
be here before I get it done LOL. So for now,
 Hugs to all and come back soon.
God bless you all!!
Lana

1 comment: