Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Joan's Garden Challenge #8

Good Evening Stampers!

Tonight I want to share a very quick card I did
for Joan's Garden. You really need to go to her site
 and check out all the cool stuff going on there.
Now on to my entry.


 Like I said it was a very quick one, not real detailed
 except for the layering of the flower and leaves.
I used JustRite stamps,& the Fleur De Lis nesties.
Some gold brads, and my Gold pilot marker.
Black Memento ink and Copics were the
 inks I used to color with. I embossed with the Sizzix
 swiss dot folder in my Grand Calibur, love that machine!
So there you have my quickie card hope you like it.
Please go check out Joan's Garden
BIG prizes available if you so hurry!!!

Until next time Big Hugs
Lana
P.S. Tomorrow I will post my big project I have been working on!!

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL Lana! Sorry I'm so late visiting ... trying to get all my DT work done ahead of time so I can go visit Joan next week! Your work just keeps getting better & better! Well done!

    ReplyDelete