Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tag Challenge #16


Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today I am sharing my tag for Joan's Garden tag #16
challenge. Unfortunately I am having problems photographing
it because of the purple I used it is coming out bright blue
and it is not blue at all. Plus the lighting is making the leaves
look translucent and again they are not grrrrrrr I give up! I
 have taken so many photos I almost did not enter it
 but thought I had put too much time into it not to 
so here it is lousey photo and all LOL LOL.

Well what do you think?
Since I do not usually use tags by themselves I went ahead
and made this into a card for a friend of mine.


                                                     


For the tag and card I used SU cardstock and some
 glossy CS. The ink was Distress inks that I applied
using Nibs and applicators, I also used memento black
for the main image and the words. The stamps are
La Blance ( from Joan's Garden ) B Line Designs & The stamp Barn.
 The designer paper is from Oct Afternoon. The lace
punch is MS. Flowers are prima with an unknown brad.
The purple, not blue, LOL satin ribbon is from Walmart.
I used my Sizzix embossing folder for the base of the card.
Well there you have it. Again I apologize for the quality
of the photo but you get the idea hopefully.
Until next time big hugs
Lana

3 comments:

  1. I think it is gorgeous...love the vintage look of it...and it shows up purple here...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage lovely! I really like the warm colors, your punched edges, and that flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't seen the finished card - it's stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete