Monday, September 17, 2012

Flip Flop

Hello Everyone!
Hope your all having a wonderful day today.
I want to share with you a fabulous little project I did
using the new template I got  in Zoar, Ohio.
 It is the cutest template and so easy to make and the ideas are endless.
June Knaack the owner of store
 designed this and it's adorable you have to go to her site
and see all the ideas she has for it !! But before you do
 here is the project I made.


I made this card for my neighbor's little girl Lilly it was for
 her third birthday. She has a pair of flip flops and loves them
so I thought it would be a cute card for her . Her mother tells me
she is still carrying it around and playing with it
 all the time ahhhhh!!!

Here is another one I did as a little ballet slipper shoe




Well I hope this inspires you to get busy making some fun projects
 and to go to The Stamp Pad and check out all the GREAT
 stuff she has there to sell AND she teaches you how to use
 lots of great things! Tell her I sent ya !!!
Hugs
Lana


2 comments:

  1. Lana, these are so cute! I can see a little girl just loving the pink flip-flops! :D Have a great week. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! I'll have to check the site out.

    ReplyDelete