Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Pets

I thought today since I do not have a new card done for you, that I would take a minute and introduce you to the pet members of my family.The littlest one is Max, he is getting up there in age poor guy, and is a bit cranky at times. But aren't we all LOL. The bigger one is Brodie, he is such a sweet young dog. The little one barely tolerates the big one trying to snuggle LOL. But they get along really well dispite their age and size.
 So that is just a small glimpse into part of my family.


I went to Darlene's for a play date today. I had lots of fun with her and Terri, those two are a hoot when they get to teasing LOL. Thanks Darlene and Terri for all the laughs I had a great time! Hopefully tomorrow I will have a card for you. 
Hope you come back and visit again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie ... you are certainly welcome! I'm so glad you were able to join us! Aaaww, look at Brodie ... he looks plum tuckered out!!! Have a great weekend ... talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete