Monday, March 1, 2010

"Snowy" the Snowman

Hello everyone, not sure if it's cold where you live, but here in N.E. Ohio it is still cold with lots of snow on the ground. So I thought I would share this sweet little snowman card I made, maybe he will warm your heart!


This cute little snowman, is a Penny Black stamp called "Snowy". I fell in love with him the first time I saw him at Archiver's. The ribbon, cardstock and markers that I used are from SU. The cool word stamp is, Wordsworth, from Rubber Soul. I found it at the "Stamp Pad" in Zoar, a GREAT Stamping store to shop at! The snowflake punch, I can not find a name on it and I do not remember where I got it, its been so long ago. I stamped the image on glossy cardstock and sponged the edges with pods. I have made this same card before as a postcard and it really worked great and saved on postage too. Well I hope this little guy warmed your heart, as he has mine. Hope you come back again for another visit.

3 comments:

  1. So cute and love your coloring!! That snowflake punch is EK Success (ask me how I know) teehee!! Hope you have a great day and are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites sis. But this year I am afraid I even am tired of all the snow. Yet the snowpeople cards always make me smile. Great card. luv alway, your sister evette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lana,

    your card is so cute.

    Love
    Paola

    ReplyDelete