Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Graphic 45

   Happy Monday!

It's been a busy day today doing the normal household tasks,
like laundry and cleaning. Phew glad it's done for now.
Well it's time for another Graphic's 45 card I made, again
this one is out of scraps I had left from another project.
Hope you like it.


The colors did not photograph good for some reason,
probably due to my lack of skill with a camera LOL
I used a great stamp from Hampton Art that I got at
Michael's. I used Prismacolor pencils for a touch
of color. The beautiful paper is from Graphic's 45,
 the CS is SU and the background stamp is also SU and
 I used black embossing for it. The ribbon is from
Walmart. The flower I made using the Core D' ination
 CS, then used the Nestibilities to cut it out and then
 used the Cuttlebug embossing folder, then lightly sanded it.
The flower looks pink but in real life it isn't that bright.
The brad in the center of the flower I made using
the Graphic's 45 paper and the I-Top brad maker.
That is a cool tool to play with. And there you have
it another easy peasy card.
Bless you for stopping by and taking a look.
I would love if you would leave a comment
and let me know what you think of my art work
good or bad.


1 comment: