Sunday, July 18, 2010

Graphic 45

Hello Everyone,

Hope your enjoying your weekend. Did you
notice I changed my blog background ? This is the
 first time I have done it by myself and I am sooo happy
 I was able to do it. But I won't tell you how long it took
me LOL. Of course I had a fabulous teacher,Darlene
 thank you!!!  Please let me know what you think of it.
Well on to my project for today.


This card was made out of scraps I had left over
 from the scissor wall art I did in a previous posting.
I used Graphic 45 paper, SU cardstock and Stamp,
a Martha Stewart punch, Tim Holtz Distress ink
and ribbon from Michaels. A very fast and easy
card to make and I love how it turned
out very Vintage looking. That's it for right
now have to run, hope to post more later today.


1 comment:

  1. Your card is awesome! Isn't it amazing what you can create with scraps!!

    Your new blog look is absolutely fabulous! GREAT job! I knew all along you could do it on your own ... you just needed to try!! I'm glad I could help get you started!! You're doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete