Friday, July 30, 2010

Penny Black Card

                              
  Happy Friday to all my stamping friends!

I hope your looking forward to a nice weekend,
 I am planning on playing in my stamp room if at all possible.
 Today was a shopping day with some stamping friends to
one of my favorite little stamp stores called,
 Stoltzfus Stamp Shack, out in Amish country,
in West Farmington, Ohio. Owned by my good friend
Mary Ann Stoltzfus. We had just a delightful day.
 Well enough about my day, I wanted to share with you
 a Penny Black card I made. Such a cute image!!!




I used SU cardstock and designer paper. Martha Stewart
punch, some old buttons from my stash.I colored it all
with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Love those pencils,
so easy to work with! As I said the cute girl stamp is from
Penny Black, the saying stamps, one is unknown,
 the other is Art Impression. Well that it is for now,
 I am worn out from all that shopping LOL
So for now God bless you all and hope to see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment