Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Honey Bear


Gosh am I on a roll tonight or what LOL!
Posting three projects in one night Wow!

This adorable candy holder I found on line but
 do not remember where so forgive me to
the original Artist. I tweeked it my way though.



I used Penny Johnson's Honey stamp &  Judith's Bee stamp
 & Heart & Soul's word stamp.
How adorable they are!!! I used SU CS and Inks. Plus my
Prismapencils and Gamsol. Stickles and Crystal effects
were also used but hard to see in this photo.
The gooey drip punch is MS.The ribbon is SU.
I truly love this project. My class ahhhhed so loud
 when they saw it LOL. This is a  rather time consuming
project but so worth it, but not one
I would want to mass produce LOL
Well that's it for tonight, do not want to shock you too badly LOL!



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I think it might have been Tracy Harp that originally posted it on her blog. I agree, time consuming, but so worth the end result!

    ReplyDelete