Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No Time To Stamp Challenge #158

Happy Wednesday !!!

Today my project is again another challenge, this one is
 for Sharon Johnson's, No Time To Stamp Challenge#158



Isn't this lady in her fabulous Sari just beautiful!
The colors are so stunning together. I used SU CS,Copper
 and choc. chip then distress it with TH distress inks.
I embossed the copper with a embossing folder.
 The word stamp is from Art Impressions and I used copper EP.
 I thought this would be a fun one for a friend of mines
 birthday that is coming up. The buttons were in my stash.
 I did add the small metal dots to two of the buttons,
they matched my other button perfectly. This was such a fun
challenge. If you have not done any of the Challenges you really
 should try it, it sure does take you out of your comfort zone.
Well that is it for today.
Hugs
Lana

2 comments:

  1. This is so clever! Awesome card, Lana!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSA! Well done! Love this image and how you've showcased her! Fantastic! So glad you are once again able to share your creations with us!!

    ReplyDelete