Monday, September 27, 2010

Joan's Garden Challenge #16

Happy Monday Dear Friends!

Today I have created a card for Joan's Garden's challenge #16
You have to go check out Joan's on-line store, it is fabulous
 and she is such a sweet lady. So now on to my card.


(This card has been sold.)

Wow I can not believe the problem with blogger is fixed, atleast
 on mine anyways !! Thank you for being patient and going to
 SCS to see this card before it was fixed. I have surely done
 alot of praying about it and God has granted my prayer
I Praise Him!!!
This card was made using Tim Holtz stamps, & a Heartfelt
Creations stamp, Nestibilities , Label Four. I also used
 Prima flowers that I glued together and shaped into
these little beauties. MS punch for the evergreen branches,
which is my all time favorite punch shape!! Distress inks,
a Provo Craft die and an unknown button
 from my stash. I also used a Pilot Gold marker.
Well that is it for this card. Again I urge you
 to visit Joans Garden.
Until next time enjoy your day!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment