Monday, January 17, 2011

Joan's Garden Challenge # 2


Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope your enjoying this weather today, its
cool here in NE Ohio but we have sunshine which
 is sooo nice !!!

Well today I want to share with you a card I
did for Joan's Garden Challenge. It was fun ,you should go
 check out her site and see all the great stuff she has in
 her store, besides her fun card challenges!! She also has a tag
challenge, which you can vote on the one you like best, so go
see what everyone is creating and have fun!!
Oh yes and vote for your favorite!

Now on to my fun card. As you know I love
 Vintage stuff so here is my entry for today.




   I used an image from online that was free, sorry
I can not remember where though. Isn't she simpy
 adorable. Reminds me so much of some of the
 Valentines I got as a kid waaaaaay back when LOL !
I used a sizzix die for the word. Then I added stickles
 for a little glitz on the word as I did for the heart
 she was holding. I punched out a heart with my MS punch
and added another free image on top of that.
SU ribbon ,CS and DP were also used.
The rhinestone heart is from my friend Janis.
Thanks girlfriend! 
Now that you have seen my Vintage Valentine go
 check out what the others have done and get inspired!!
I would love if you would let me know
 what you think of my card. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Lana

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she is TOTALLY ADORABLE and your card is perfect to showcase her!! Something I've gotten into a habit of doing is when I save an image to my computer from the net ... after saving it, I go in right click and add the artist(company) name to the end of the file name. That way when I go to use it I don't have to try and remember WHO it came from. Just a tip that might help in the future.

    ReplyDelete