Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Joan's Garden Challenge # 3


Hello my blogging friends!

Today I want to share with you my entry for

Here are the requirements:

         1. Make a box...any kind of box will work....

                                                        even an alter box
 
                                                    2. a flourish

                                                    3. a butterfly

                                                    4. Make a flower (alright...if you can't
                                
                                                        make one use one you have purchased)

 




As you can see besides the box, I made a bound
 note pad with 8 pages of scripture verses in it
 for a dear friend who is going through a
really roughtime right now. I hope these help her.
 
As you can see I used my oval nestabilities,
Tim Holtz die, and distress inks. The DP is from K&C.
The fabulous image is a Sugar Nellie digi.
Oh my gosh I am in love with these new images!!
I also used two MS punches. The stamps that were used
 are from, River City Rubber Works, ODBD, & SU.
The drawer pull is from Hobby Lobby. The flower
was from my stash and I used Distress ink reinker
to age it.
 
 Well that is my creation for today,
I hope you all get inspiration from it.
 
Remember to make someones day a little
 better in some way.
 
Thanks for stopping and come back again.
Hugs and Blessings to you all.
Lana

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lana, that is gorgeous. I absolutely love the colors and the box is a wonderful gift that anyone would love to receive. Great job.

    Thanks so much for joining us in Joan's Gardens #3 Weekly challenge. I love what you made.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Lana! Love the box design and that digi is FABULOUS ... I guess I need to pop over there and grab one for myself ... she's so adorable!!! How sweet of you to make this for your friend ... I'm sure she'll find comfort in the scripture.

    ReplyDelete