Saturday, January 29, 2011

Joan's Garden Tag Challenge


Hello & Happy Saturday to you all!!
( Just a quick note my tag won ! Thank you to all who voted !)

I hope your enjoying your weekend. It's still cold here in NE Ohio,
 but atleast no new snow today, so far that is LOL.
 Ya never know here what it's going to do.

So now on to my project for today. I did a tag for


It was very hard to photograph, the rhinestone and gold
embossing as well as the metallic gold CS gave a glare
that was so hard to get rid of! Grrrrr took so many
tries I almost gave up  KWIM.
So believe me it really does look better in real life.
 Isn't that what we all say LOL!!
BUT it does LOL LOL
Now on to what I used. The stamps are
 Penny Black & Hero Arts. The ribbon and
 rhinestone are from my stash. The flowers and leaves
 are from Michaels of course LOL. CS is SU as is the
 gold EP. I used another MS punch and my
nestabilities label four.
Well I hope you like it. So now go over to Joan's and
check out all the cool tags everyone is making!!
I have a card all ready to actually mount this tag
 to, but that will be in another posting at a later date.
Blessings to all of you and thank you so much
 for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment
 love hearing from you.
Hugs
Lana

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the red/gold ... absolutely gorgeous Lana! Awesome job! Isn't it fun seeing all the amazing TAG ideas! I'm really enjoying this challenge ... now to find time to get mine made for this week (AND TO REMEMBER to go back and vote! ... forgot last week ... Uuugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is wonderful so crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaf application and the lattice punch on this - really makes the design pop! Once again, a gorgeous piece of artwork!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag! Love gold and red. This is such a fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete