Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brodie Christmas Card

Hello Everyone!

{{{Burrrrrr}}}} hope your all staying warm where ever you are!
 It has been soooo cold here in NE Ohio and lots of snow.
Guess we will have a white Christmas this year!!

 Well on to my card for today. I made this card as
my family Christmas Card it features my best friend,
Brodie!! Isn't he cute !!! LOL


He is the best dog I think I have ever had, even though
we have had some great dogs, he just has such a sweet
personality,and great temperment and loves everyone.
He is an Australian Shepherd/ Brittany Spaniel 3 yr old.
On this card
I used SU CS and designer paper from JoAnnes.
The ribbon and jingle bell is from Walmart.
My favorite punch again from MS, just love that punch!!
The word stamp is SU and I used gold EP.
His picture was taken at Pet Co
and what an ordeal that was LOL !!
He wanted to go visit with all the other dogs and
 people there waiting to get their pictures taken.
 He loves to be with them and barks until he can
 go see them. His two down falls are barking until
 he visits dogs and wanting to be petted by everyone!!
 LOL He is a true lover of others!!! We are working
 on those two aspects so he isn't pesty but other then
that he is very mild mannered.
Well enough of my bragging about my boy LOL!
Merry Christmas and remember in all the hussle and bustle
of the season that:

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!

Relax and enjoy each day!!
Hugs
Lana

2 comments:

  1. What a great family card! He is such a sweetie. Great job!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME and Brodie looks so HANDSOME in his holiday best!! What a great idea ... I'm sure the family will adore it!

    ReplyDelete