Friday, December 10, 2010

Quick Christmas Card

Happy Friday!!!

Tonight I want to share a cute little Christmas
 card I made. I made a set of these for my neighbors.
The image I used of the cute little puppy looks
alot like their little puppy, "Pepper". He's such
 a cutie and full of energy!! My Brodie loves
to run in our backyard with Pepper.




I used SU regular and glossy cardstock and designer
 paper from JoAnne's. The ribbon is from Michaels.
I also used my favorite MS punch, evergreen branch.
The snowflake punch is an unknown punch in my stash.
I chose white EP with versmark for the SU word
stamp on the front. The puppy stamp I got
 at Beescrappy in Medina but I am
not sure of the company name, sorry.

I hope you like my little cutie, I know its a break from the
 traditional Christmas images but I liked him and so
 did my neighbors when I took it to them.
Hugs to all
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment