Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge #26

Wow! I'm Posting a second card today LOL!!

This one is for Joan's Garden weekly Challenge #26.

The guide lines were:
                                                     1.Use some kind of snow or snow flakes
                                                     2.White is the color for the week, so
                                                      make sure you have white on your card
                                                     3.Do some Chalking
                                                     4.Create some kind of a window look

So here is my entry


I used SU white cardstock for all of it. The
 sleigh scene is a SU stamp set and a MS snowflake punch
as well as a small snowflake punch I had and I do not
 know who made it sorry. I also used chalk, prismacolor pencils
and distress inks. So there you have it my entry for the last
challenge of this year at Joan's Garden. Go check it
 out and have fun!!

Hugs
Lana


4 comments:

  1. Oh Lana, this is so pretty. I love everything about it. What a beautiful background stamp!!!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #26 Weekly Challenge. I have so enjoy all the entries.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the distressed snowflakes! Good luck!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECTLY beautiful image outside your window! This is fabulous Lana and I love the distressing! Great thinking!
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your family!!

    ReplyDelete