Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve !


Merry Christmas Eve To All !!

Today I want to share a card I made for
 my good stamping friend Kris. You can check
out her new blog here.


I didn't do any stamping on the front of the card ,
I used a great image from a Crafty Secrets booklet.
The ribbons were from Walmart. The flower I got at Archivers.
I used some feathers I had, after I dabbed some
 distress inks on them. Distress inks are by far my
favorite stamping must have!! The pearls are from Hobby Lobby,
 and my lace is from Stampers Dream.
Well I have to run time is moving too fast today
and lots to do yet, so for now,
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and remember

Jesus IS the Reason for the Season!!
Hugs & love
Lana

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just stunning, I hope you sent this to Crafty secrets, she will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much, bud, for the absolutely gorgeous card. It's holding a special place in my heart and craft room!
    Kris
    www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana this is absolutely gorgeous. All the embellishments are place perfectly. This is a WOW card.

    ReplyDelete