Thursday, July 14, 2011

Joan's Garden Summertime Challenge

Hello my friends!

I have been very busy making a fun frame for
 I had to hurry it is ending very soon, nothing like
waiting until the last minute is there LOL.
Joan's Guest Designer for that challenge is non
 other then Darlene Pavlick she has made a very pretty
frame and has a wonderful tutorial of how to do it. Click
 on her name to go there and see for yourself!
So now on to my frame.
I decided to use the cool new Graphic's 45
 Le Cirque paper oh my gosh is that paper pretty or what.




I had an unfinished frame from Michaels so I covered it with
the Graphic 45 paper using modge podge. Then cut and layered parts
 and pieces of the paper along with my Tim Holtz Flourish die.
I mounted most of the layers on heavy duty chipboard
and some I backed with Black SC. I also used various brads I had.

 Well there you have it again, another fun project. Thank you Joan
 for hosting these fun Challenges and a BIG Thank You to Darlene
for the wonderful tutorial and beautiful example.
Till next time keep on crafting !!
Hugs
Lana

3 comments:

  1. WOW ... absolutely FABULOUS!! You are so dang clever ... LOVE what you've done here! You've certainly inspired me once again!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really fun frame and it does bring back memories of the circus. That was eons ago! The colors are wonderful and warm too, Lana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your frame....graphics 45 is a favorite of mine and you took it to the next level...

    ReplyDelete